Click here to view, complete and print a Statutory Will in Adobe PDF format.

If you do not have Adobe PDF Reader, click here to download a copy.






Click to enlarge text size:   

Senior Events Calendar

How do I verify a home improvement contractor's license and complaint history?

Call the Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division, at 1-877-765-8388, and the Bureau of Commercial Services, at 1-517-373-8376.

Related Information